Welcome to the perfect venue for very special birthday celebrations
You can bring your own decoration if it fits in the design language of the venue: our colors are gold, black and emerald green.
You can bring your own individual birthday cake without a charge, BUT regular supermarket cakes or cupcakes are not allowed. You can also purchase a birthday cake from our dinner menu.
Please find examples from our protocol at the bottom of this page.
9pm: doors open
9.30pm-11.15pm: 4 burlesque shows (starting 9.30pm, approximately every 30 minutes) and sexy background music
10.45pm: Birthday Shows
11.15pm: Hip Hop, Latin Hits, Top40 and Classics
Most of our tables and lounges are designed for groups from 4 and larger. Please use the reservation form to inquire your favorite date.
Small tables for 1/2/3 guests are very limited for now because of necessary adaptations to our floor plan. For small tables please send an e-mail to email@example.com to check the availability for your favorite date.
We offer an American inspired lifestyle and party menu. See the full menu here.
Our drinks got several awards and we have a wide range of all popular nightlife drinks and bottles. See the bar menu here.
Pricing / minimum spends
groups 6+ : bottle service is mandatory.
groups of 4/5 guests: $75 per person.
Small tables for 1/2/3 guests: varies based on availibility.
Minimums for last minute bookings or high demand dates can increase.
All bookings must be secured by credit card.
- only seated groups with reservations
- bar area will be closed until further notice
- acrylic glass barriers or proper distance between tables/lounges
- sanitizing station at the entrance as well as individual hand sanitizer available for each group at the table
- all staff is wearing the recommended protection (face masks as well as additional face shields for employees who are in frequent contact with guests)
- guests will be required to wear a mask when entering the location
- guests are not required to wear a mask when eating or drinking at their tables/lounges
- all high-touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the night, as well as restrooms
- for now we are not planning to take the individual temperature from guests, however all guests will be advised to not enter if any of the common symptoms show (incl. but not limited to cough, shortness of breath or fever)
- the capacity will be significantly lower than before and depends on the floor plan and group sizes which is individual for each opening day (less than 60%)
It is our goal to create an environment where guests are safe, comfortable, and have a lot of fun at the same time.